Senior Program Officer, Mandela Washington Fellowship, Leadership Practice,
IREX, Washington, D.C.
International Advocacy Officer, Human Rights House Foundation, Brussels, Belgium.
Development and Funding Officer, Democratic Progress Institute, London, United Kingdom.
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor issued a Notice of Funding Opportunity: DRL FY19 Promoting Religious Freedom in the Western Hemisphere Americas (WHA) and a Notice of Funding Opportunity DRL IRF FY19 Promoting Religious Freedom and Combatting Anti-Semitism.
The Solidarity Center seeks a Country Program Director, Harare, Zimbabwe; Senior Specialist for Organizing, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Program Officer I, Asia Department, Washington, D.C.; Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist, Washington, D.C.; Senior Program Officer-Middle East and North Africa, Washington, D.C., among other vacancies.
The Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) seeks a Program Officer, Knowledge Management (other vacancies here).
Freedom House has vacancies for a Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, EAP – Washington, DC; Program Officer, Latin American and Caribbean – Washington DC;
Senior Program Officer, Asia – Washington, DC; Director, Middle East/North Africa – Washington, DC.
The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) seeks applicants for the following full-time positions:
- 1973 Assistant Program Officer, Africa
- 1972 Associate Director & Editor, Center for International Media Assistance
- 1971 Grants Officer for Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)
- 1969 Event Manager, World Movement for Democracy
- 1968 Program Assistant, Grantmaking Resource Center (GRC)
- 1967 Project Assistant, World Movement for Democracy
- 1965 Audit Associate, Compliance
- 1964 Grants Officer, Asia
- 1963 Project Manager, World Movement for Democracy
- 1946 Program Officer, Middle East North Africa (MENA) Regional
- 1945 Assistant Resource Officer, Grantmaking Resource Center
- 1940 Auditor, Latin American & the Caribbean
- 1938 Assistant Program Officer, Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
- 1932 Grants Assistant, Europe/Eurasia
- 1931 Assistant Program Officer, Fellowship Programs